Required for January 2022
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant who is passionate about helping children fulfil their potential, particularly for pupils with additional needs.
We are a successful two form entry primary school, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community in Beckton, East London.
Do you want to:
- Work in a happy and friendly school?
- Be involved in driving us forward to excellence?
- Join a hard working and supportive staff team?
We are looking for support staff who are :
- Committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all pupils
- Enjoy working with children across the primary age range (3 – 11 years)
- Able to support the learning of groups of children within and outside of the classroom
- Willing to work 1:1 to support children with additional needs
- Eager to support teachers in preparation and delivery of learning
- Committed to work as part of a strong team with enthusiasm and integrity
- Wanting to make a difference!
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children
- Friendly staff, supportive families and children who are keen to learn.
- A well run and motivated school which is innovative and on a journey to becoming outstanding
- Work in a stimulating, modern and well-equipped environment
- Excellent and innovative professional development
- A school committed to the DFE wellbeing charter.
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 31st December 2021
Interviews: week beginning 4th January 2022
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.