Sandringham Primary School & Sandringham Pre-School
Sandringham Primary School
Tel: 020 8472 3800
Head Teacher: Mr R D Cleary Website: ww.sandringham.newham.sch.uk
Deputy Head Teachers: Mrs L Bridge & Mrs E Reuben Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @sandringhamE7
Qualified Teaching Assistant- Focus SEND
Full-time 32.5 hours per year
44.86 weeks per year
Sandringham Primary School is looking to employ a number of Teaching Assistants who can demonstrate that in time they will be ready to teach. The candidate will have a good degree or be studying towards this currently and will be able to show their aptitude, commitment and passion to become a class teacher.
The school is a partner of the London East Teacher Training Alliance (LETTA) and would use this route to train successful candidates. The school has a track record of employing teaching assistants who then complete their training at the school and then are employed as teachers.
Sandringham Primary School can offer:
- Children who are proud of their school and support each other with their learning through excellent behaviour.
- Staff who are curious about learning and enthusiastic and motivated to provide the most memorable learning experiences.
- A curriculum that is exciting and challenging with a strong tradition of sport and performing arts.
- Excellent mentors who will support and challenge you.
- Excellent CPD opportunities for all staff
- Staff discount at Sandringham Daycare
- Experience working with children with special needs, particularly autism as we are a Resource Provision school
Visits to the school are essential and can be organised through the school office.
“The schools in this authority have a commitment for safeguarding their children”. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.