School Office Manager / PA to Head Teacher
Term Time only - 32.5 hours a week (7am – 2pm ½ hour lunch)
Payscale: GLPC 6 point 18 – 20 (£27228 - £28215 pro rata)
We are seeking a well-organised, flexible and committed individual to join our friendly office team as School Office Manager. You will report directly to the Head Teacher.
You will have:
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- experience of data bases and a willingness to learn new systems
- experience of working in a busy office environment, on your own and as part of a team, ideally in a school setting
- the ability to use your own initiative and be flexible and enthusiastic
- good English and mathematics skills
- good experience of standard computing packages
- experience of dealing with external agencies and stakeholders
- an interest in helping children and working with families within an administration role
- the ability to liaise with parents, staff, governors and children whilst working in a busy school office.
We can offer:
- a successful school with lovely children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- being part of an organisation delivering high quality education for its pupils
- the opportunity to work with forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
Visits to the school are most welcome please contact Mrs Silk, School Business Manager
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Closing date: 5th July 2019 Interview: 11th July 2019
Please return the completed application form to the above email.
The New Vision Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.