Sandringham Primary School
Telephone 0208 472 3800
Head Teacher Mr R D Cleary
Deputy Head Teachers Mrs L Bridge & Mrs E Reuben
Required Full time - Term time only
Sandringham Primary School is looking to employ a motivated and enthusiastic nursery nurse. The school has a large early years department which is graded Outstanding by OFSTED 2017.
The appointed candidate will be someone who, through their passion, commitment and understanding, provides the best learning experiences for their children, so as to build on the school’s successes and contribute to our continuing development.
We can offer:
- Children who are proud of their school and support each other with their learning
- Staff who are curious about learning and enthusiastic and motivated to provide the most memorable learning experiences.
- A curriculum that is exciting and challenging with a strong tradition of sport and performing arts.
- Children who love to come to school.
- Discounted daycare placement
- An excellent CPD programme.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged by arrangement with the school secretary.
Closing date: 5 July 2019
Shortlisting: 8 July 2019
Interview: 12 July 2019
Start Date: 02 September 2019
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.