SEND Teaching Assistants
Brampton Primary School is seeking to appoint outstanding SEND Teaching Assistants for our hard-working and friendly team.
To start as soon as possible
32.5 hours per week
Term time only (39 weeks)
Scale 2 unqualified – £16,226 - £16,518 Pro Rata
Scale 3 qualified – £16,815 - £17,119 Pro Rata
The post will predominantly require 1-2-1 support of pupils with special educational needs. We are seeking staff who have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills to provide this support.
All shortlisted candidates will need:
- English and Mathematics level 2 – essential
- A good standard of written English – essential
- Teaching assistant qualification or higher - desirable
- Proven record of supporting children with SEND - desirable
- A good sense of humour - essential
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record - essential
- Good communication skills - essential
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team
Brampton Primary School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure to the Disclosure and Barring Service, suitable references and other essential checks.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please see our website for more information about the school.
Closing date: 20 September 2019
Interviews: week beginning 30 September 2019
Start date: as soon as possible
Mrs Julie Ammi
Brampton Primary School
London E6 3LB
Telephone No: 020 8472 0830
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.