Full Time SEN Teacher Required: January 2020
- An outstanding teacher, with knowledge and understanding of working with
children with autism?
- Committed to the high achievement of pupils with SEN, in an inclusive setting?
- Able to work effectively in partnership with colleagues and parents?
- Able to lead a team of support staff and ensuring high standards?
- An excellent communicator and a flexible and motivated person?
If so, come and speak to us!
Gallions Primary School is a happy and successful school based in the heart of Newham. In September 2014, a new 14 place resourced provision for children with autism spectrum disorder was established at Gallions Primary. We currently have 12 children in the resourced provision and are expecting an additional 2 children next year up to our full capacity of 14 children. The school is now seeking to appoint a teacher to teach across the Resource Provision.
The successful candidate work in partnership with a dedicated team of colleagues and the Assistant Head Teacher for Inclusion. Children in the Resource Provision also benefit from extensive support from the Local Authority’s Language, Communication and Interaction Service (LCIS).
We can offer you:
- A hard working and supportive staff team
- An excellent purpose-built school which offers an exceptional learning environment, and a wide range of well-equipped facilities for pupils and staff, across the school
- An exciting career opportunity and ongoing professional development
- An SEN point depending on skills and experience
Applications to be submitted by: Friday 11th October 2019
Interviews to be held: Thursday 17th October 2019
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the headteacher. Please contact Shazia Hussain, headteacher. Telephone: 020 7476 1252 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Also visit www.gallions.newham.sch.uk for further information about the school.
Application form and further details please apply on line at: The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of the New Vision Trust (NVT)
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.