Midday Supervisory Assistant
Hours: 11.30am - 1.10pm, 8.33 hours per week
Pay: Scale 1, Point 3 (£4,159 pro rata)
Monday to Friday - term time only
We are looking to appoint Midday Supervisory Assistants to work in our large and outstanding school situated in Forest Gate, Newham. You must possess good communication skills, enthusiasm and a keenness to participate in playground activities. Being able to work as part of a team is essential as you will be joining a friendly and hardworking team who are all determined to support our children during this important part of the school day.
Your role will involve:
- Supervising children in the dining hall, playground and classrooms
- Assisting children with good table manners and lunchtime courtesy
- Promoting positive play and social inclusion
- Organising games and play opportunities
- Helping children to resolve disputes
- Deal with behaviour in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy
- Dealing with minor accidents
- Helping children resolve disputes
For an application form and further details, please speak to a member of the Admin Team.
Closing date : 11 October 2019
Interviews : 18 October 2019
Start Date : 28 October 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check. A ‘disqualification by association’ declaration questionnaire will be required for this post.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.