Colegrave Primary School
Head Teacher Ms Tahreem Shaz Vennus
Telephone – 0208-534-0243
Email – email@example.com
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Term Time only (39 weeks per year)
11.30am – 1.30pm daily (10 hours per week)
Scale 2 – Point 4
Do you have good communications skills?
Are you organised and enjoy working with children?
Duties will include:-
- Supervising and promoting orderly behaviour in the dining room and playground
- Ensuring the safety of the children during lunchtime
- Attending to minor accidents
- Helping children resolve disputes
- Organising and supervising lunchtime play activities
- To engage with pupils through play and activities
Previous experience will be an advantage, but is not essential. Appropriate training will be given to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must undergo a DBS police check.
Closing date and Shortlisting: Friday 15th November 2019
Interview: Wednesday 20th November 2019
Start Date: As soon as possible
Head Teacher: Tahreem Shaz-Vennus
Deputy Head Teachers: Nazia Ishaq and Abbie Ojkuwu
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.