Roll: 385 (Nursery 36 fte)
- Are you dynamic, ambitious and looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering strong educational outcomes?
- Are you passionate about making a difference?
- Can you lead and inspire others?
- Are you the one to lead us into the future?
If so, Plaistow Primary School could be the place for you.
Pupils are ambitious, independent and inquisitive. Staff work in partnership with stakeholders, providing excellence in education in an inclusive and diverse environment. Parents share our values of respecting, understanding and celebrating the diversity of our community.
- Well motivated, happy and confident pupils who are extremely proud of their school
- An enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking staff team
- A supportive governing board
- A unique approach to school curriculum which promotes independence
- An excellent range of resources in a modern and airy building.
The successful candidate will be able to build upon the solid foundations already in place when our Headteacher retires at the end of the 2019-2020 academic year.
Plaistow Primary School is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children in its care and expects all staff to share this commitment. Safer recruitment procedures are followed and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate.
Completed application forms should be returned to KJM Governor Services at:
email@example.com or 58 Cowdray Way, Hornchurch Essex RM12 4AU by Friday 31st January 2020 (Noon).
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.