Required for: April/September 2020
DBS check: Enhanced
We are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to join our Leadership Team in the Junior School. The position is non-classed based and will focus on SEND responsibilities (SENCO qualification required) as well as supporting and leading a year group.
Candidates will need to be enthusiastic and have excellent teaching, leadership and management skills.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Has excellent knowledge of SEND
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can think creatively and who has a commitment to working collaboratively with all members of our school community
- Can support and inspire colleagues through professional development and promotion of well-being
- Can support the raising of standards throughout the Federation
- Is an outstanding and reflective practitioner with high expectations and commitment to success for all children
If you would like to become part of our team and experience the rewards of working with colleagues that enable best outcomes for children and families in a richly diverse community - please apply.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact Ravinder Jutla (School Business Manager) and ask for either Martin Stanley or Yolanda Musinguzi to make arrangements to visit the school.
Closing date: Monday 24.02.20
Interviews and Assessment: Wednesday 04.03.20
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. Altmore & Lathom Schools Federation supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.