0-5 Daycare Provision
Little Ellies is a year round (including school holidays) childcare provision for children from 0 to 5 years.
We open 8am to 6pm and are based in Ellen Wilkinson Children’s Centre in Beckton.
We seek to employ an enthusiastic and committed childcare practitioner to join our excellent childcare provision based in this successful Children’s Centre, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community.
Do you want to:
- Be involved in innovation and change?
- Join a hard working and supportive staff team?
- Work in a well-resourced, stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment?
We are looking for a Childcare Practitioner who:
- Has a Level 3 Child care qualification
- Has excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and tracking procedures
- Has experience as a key person working with children from 0-5
- Is committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children
- Is pro-active in developing their practice
- Is able to work as part of a strong team
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural provision with wonderful children
- A supportive and well-motivated staff team
- Excellent facilities & resources
- A welcoming and friendly environment
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Little Ellies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note you will need to provide photo ID as part of this commitment.
For further information please contact 02075111276 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: Friday 21st February 2020 (late applications will not be considered)
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 2nd March 2020
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.