2 x Teaching Assistants (1 year fixed contracts)
1x Full time 32.5 hours per week (Term time only)
1x Part time 22.5 hours per week (8.30 am – 1.15 pm) (Term time only)
We are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic teaching assistants for this popular and successful two form entry primary school, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community in Beckton, East London.
Do you want to:
- Be involved in innovation and change?
- Join a hardworking and supportive staff team?
- Work in a stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment?
We are looking for support staff who are :
- Committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all pupils
- Enjoy working with children across the primary age range (3 – 11 years)
- Able to support the learning of groups of children within and outside of the classroom
- Willing to work 1:1 to support children with additional needs
- Eager to support teachers in preparation and delivery of learning
- Committed to work as part of a strong team with enthusiasm and integrity
- Wanting to make a difference!
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children
- A supportive and well-motivated staff
- Professional development and training
- A true sense of community and mutual respect
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: 24th February 2020
Interviews: week beginning 2nd March 2020
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.