Class-based Assistant Head teacher for upper key stage 2 with responsibility for leading a curriculum area
The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, highly motivated, outstanding primary practitioner with a proven tract record of raising standards and attainment. We are looking for someone who would like to share in the leadership and further development of our successful school.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills by joining our dedicated leadership team.
Ofsted judged the school to be Good in 2017.
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
We need an Assistant Head Teacher to support in developing teaching and learning who :
- Is highly organsed and can lead by example
- Has sucessful experience of teaching in year 6
- Has sucesfully managed a phase or team
- Has proven success in raising the attainment their class/year group
- Has excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to lead, support and motivate colleagues
- Can take an active role in the development of teaching and learning across the school
- Has a clear understanding of what constitutes excellent teaching and learning
- Will take a lead role in developing our inclusive and creative curriculum
- Will work effectively as part of a team and communicate well with pupils, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals.
This one form entry primary school is situated in Plaistow with easy access to public transport and free school parking.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the Mrs John–Lewis kinch on 020 7476 5146 for further details or to arrange a visit.
For an application form and further details please visit : https://www.jobsgopublic.com
Deadline: Sunday 1st March
Shortlisting: Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Interview process: WC 9th March
Start date: September 2020 or sooner
Only fully completed application forms will be accepted.
Previous applicants need not apply. Please note, if you have not been invited in for interview by the interview date on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.