Nursery Lead Teacher
Required to start summer 2020 – please note this post may be shared across both schools in the Trust.
(NQTs with previous experience in EYFS may apply)
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a qualified Nursery lead teacher across the Agate Momentum Trust.
The Trustees are looking for a candidate who:
- Is an experienced and knowledgeably Early Years practitioner
- Is trained within and understands the teaching and learning of children in EYFS
- Can demonstrate effective leadership and management skills
- Has strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Has a proven track record in engaging with parents and the community
- Knows how to develop speaking and listening in pupils
- Is fully aware of and teaches around the characteristics of effective learning
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner and take a lead on supporting teaching and learning throughout the school
- Has high expectations of children and staff
- Is capable of inspiring, challenging, supporting and empowering others
We can offer the right candidate:
- Opportunities to share best practice across the Agate Momentum Trust
- A professional team and commitment to good teaching and learning
- A governing board and governors who are committed to making a difference
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit to either or both of the schools, please contact Hannah Cleland, School Business Manager on 07891 181367 or e-mail at hannah.cleland @hallsville.newham.sch.uk
The Agate Momentum Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 28th February 2020
Interviews to take place: week beginning 2nd March 2020
Applications for this post should be made online.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.