Essex Primary School
“Everyone Valued, Everyone Challenged, Everyone Achieving”
Start date: 20th April or 1st May 2020
Essex Primary School is an outstanding school committed to raising standards of achievement and providing all children remarkable opportunities with a cultural inclusive curriculum.
We are a large, four-form entry school with a Nursery and ASD Resourced Provision. We are located in the London Borough of Newham – a vibrant, inner city borough just 25 minutes from the centre of London, within an ethnically diverse local community.
Essex Primary School is an exciting place to work and learn. We are looking for an inspiring, highly motivated and experienced practitioner to join our dedicated team of staff. The successful candidate must have the following qualities:
- A good understanding of the primary curriculum and the end of KS1 / KS2 Assessments
- Be highly skilled in delivering English and Maths lessons
- The ability to create a stimulating learning environment where pupils of all ability are making accelerated progress
- Be dedicated to motivate and inspire pupils through creative learning opportunities
- A strong work ethic with the desire to keep learning
- An opportunity to make a positive difference to children’s learning
- Hardworking children who enjoy school and strive to succeed
- A passionate and enthusiastic team with excellent opportunities for CPD
- A strong leadership team with a clear focus and direction
- A supportive, diverse community which contributes to our ethos
TLR opportunities can be discussed during interview. There will be a vacancy for a TLR post to lead on Humanities (History and Geography) across the school.
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants, for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the Executive and Associate Head Teacher. Please contact Jas Seehra, School Business Manager. Telephone: 020 8472 0322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 18th February 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 26th February 2020
Essex Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation and applicants will be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ Applicant Declaration as part of the safeguarding procedure.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.