Temporary Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated (and preferably experienced) Admissions’ Officer to join our dynamic team. You will manage the school admissions’ administration and provide high level, professional support to the Head Teacher to ensure compliance, efficiency and accuracy.
We can offer you:
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- Access to necessary and desirable professional development;
- An energetic, sociable, happy and compassionate working environment.
We welcome applications from experienced Administrators/Officers who will:
- Have excellent communication skills: both oral and written;
- Preferably have knowledge of school admissions’ arrangements & procedures;
- Support the Leadership Team in all back office administration including operations;
- Run a highly professional and organised administration;
- Take responsibility for the things they do;
- Use initiative and take direction;
- Care about everything they do and pay excellent attention to detail;
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress and play a valuable role within the evolution of the school;
- Be personable, emotionally intelligent, compassionate and child- centered.
Please visit our website https://park.newham.sch.uk for further information about Park Primary School. We strongly encourage visits to the school pre application; we love our school and work with integrity, we would like all future staff to feel the same way. To arrange a visit please contact Haidee Butler-Rubbino, on 020 8534 4065. For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Natasha Ttoffali – Headteacher on 020 8534 4065
Closing date for applications – 2nd March 2020
Shortlisting – 3rd March 2020
Interviews – 9th March 2020
Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire may be required for this post.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.