Altmore & Lathom Schools Federation
(non residential Position)
Required as soon as possible
The Altmore & Lathom Schools Federation is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled Assistant Site Supervisor to work alongside our experienced Premises Manager. Our Federation is on two sites based at Altmore and Lathom schools and includes: Altmore Children’s Centre, Altmore Infant School & Nursery, Lathom Junior School and the LCIS support Team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a range of handyperson skills
- Has an awareness of Health & Safety and Security issues
- Has high thresholds, a positive work ethic and is willing to work collaboratively
- Is motivated and able to organise their work programme
- Enjoys working with others and is prepared to take advice and direction from a Manager
- Is willing to be flexible in their working day
- Is a good communicator
Visits are welcomed; please contact Headteacher, Sarah Rowlands (07415 800030) to find out more.
Closing date: Wednesday 11.03.20
Interviews: Tuesday 17.03.20
Application forms are available on request: 020 8472 0386 (Altmore)/020 8472 0386 (Lathom), or on both schools’ websites
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.