A new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed person to work within our recruitment team. This post is initially fixed term for 12 months, but with the possibility for this role to be extended. This is an exciting role for anyone either in, or ready to move to, a HR recruitment position.
You will be responsible for building excellent relationships with managers, employees, candidates and external parties. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Resolving first line recruitment queries.
- Supporting recruitment campaigns from beginning to end by posting adverts, liaising with external agencies and clients to successfully recruit the right candidates.
- Providing a timely a professional production of HR recruitment documentation, including written statements of particulars, variations to employment terms & conditions etc.
- Evaluation of job specifications to ensure consistency and fair application of pay policies.
- A good working knowledge of schools HR and Payroll.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage a busy and varied workload.
- A ‘can-do’ positive attitude and drive, both as an individual and part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience of using iTrent (HR/Payroll system) will be a distinct advantage.
- Hold a minimum of Grade C in English & Maths at GCSE level (or equivalent).
NPW is the ethical partner of choice that keeps the child at the centre of everything we do. We care about our clients and work hard to help them achieve their aspirations. We engage with our clients to help develop our products and services to ensure that what we offer is created for schools by schools.
NPW is a not for profit mutual organisation, owned by our members. We provide a range of operational, transformational and innovative services to schools and colleges so that they can focus on improving the lives of children and young people. Our services are agile, allowing us to offer bespoke packages that meet an individual client’s needs.
Please see here our company brochure:
Applicants interested in finding out more about this role are welcome to contact Miss Joanne Chapman, HR Business Partner (Recruitment) on 0208 249 6943.
If you would like to work in partnership with schools/academy trusts and help to make a positive difference then we look forward to receiving your application please.
Applications for the post is by application form only, no CVs. No agencies need apply please.
Closing date: Sunday, 22nd March 2020
We are committed to and champion equality and diversity in all aspects of employment with Newham Partnership Working and the London Borough of Newham. All employees are expected to understand and promote equality and diversity in the course of their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.