WORKING TOGETHER TO NURTURE AMBITION, ACADEMIC SUCCESS AND CREATIVITY
CEO: Shahed Ahmed OBE
Recruiting for: Class teachers for September 2020 beginning (or earlier)
Closing date: Ongoing
Salary: Inner London pay scale (TLRs available depending on skills and experience)
School: One of our Trust Primary Schools
New Vision Trust is an ambitious and successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) comprised of four good and
outstanding primary schools in the London borough of Newham: Vicarage, Nelson, Gallions and Elmhurst. In this highly effective partnership each school retains their unique character whilst benefiting from the mutual support and challenge of belonging to a leading MAT.
New Vision Trust is at the forefront of educational innovation, leading school improvement at a local and national level. Our staff are committed to ensuring that our learners receive the highest quality of education. As a member of the New Vision Team, you will receive ongoing support and development in your role.
The Trust includes DfE nationally funded English and Maths Hubs as well as a successful Teaching School. Expertise across the MAT includes phonics (two of the schools are Read Write Inc model schools), Music, P4C, Art, Shakespeare and Debating, ensuring a rich and stimulating curriculum across the Trust schools.
- Access to high quality professional learning and leadership development, including nationally recognised programmes e.g. NPSQL and NPQML
- High quality induction programme for all joiners and the opportunity for extensive career progression.
- Extended and paid opportunities for 1:1 tuition, after-school clubs and external courses.
- Regular opportunities to work with a network of professionals through the LNE Maths Hub, ETSA (Teaching School) and English Hub
Personal and enrichment benefits:
- Inner London pay in an outer London Borough NQT starting salary £32,795
- Resource rich working environment including laptops available to support planning and preparation
- Opportunities for study visits abroad
- Free onsite parking for the majority of the Trust schools. Easy access to public transport.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for New Vision Trust, we encourage you to arrange an informal visit to our schools. Please get in touch at any time throughout the year with your CV and send it to Salma Ahmed, Trust Business Manager, at: email@example.com. We also hold Teacher Recruitment Open Days - the next Open Day is scheduled on Wednesday 1st April. Book your place at www.newvisiontrust.co.uk/recruitment.