Fixed term contract for one year
Term Time plus 2 weeks
An exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate to join our school as an Extended Services Coordinator has become available. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the development and coordination of the school’s extended services for pupils, parents, staff and local community.
Do you have MAGIC in you?
Our vision is ‘Inspiring Excellence’ and we teach our pupils MAGIC learning habits; Motivation, positive Attitude, Gumption, Independence & Communication. As a result, our pupils are highly motivated, work collaboratively, are engaged with their learning and always aspire to do their best. We are seeking for someone who can embody these traits and be inspirational for our pupils and school community.
We are looking for a candidate:
- With significant experience of working in a school setting
- From a project management/ extended services background
- Who can coordinate a rich programme of extra-curricular activities including academic, sporting and arts enrichment.
- With a high level of professionalism, committed to the provision of a creative, broad and balanced curriculum
- Who can work well under pressure and have the capacity to adapt to the ever changing circumstances in the school setting
- Who can make a valuable contribution to our established high quality extended services offer provided by the school
- That can bring genuine enthusiasm, a passionate desire to make a difference, motivate children to do well and support them in becoming the best that they can be
- Who can help to create a positive learning environment
- A role model for the school community, with an inspiring approach and a collaborative mindset
- Who is driven to make school life an enjoyable and rich experience for our pupils, parents, staff and the wider local community.
We can offer you:
- Outstanding learning behaviour from highly motivated pupils who have high aspirations
- Motive Supportive Senior Leadership Team, who place significant importance on Wellbeing and the impact a well delivered Extended Service programme can have on enriching experiences for our community.
- An innovative, dedicated and hardworking team fully committed to raising standards
- A highly effective learning environment, with excellent sporting, academic and enrichment facilities
- Colleagues that thrive on working together as a team to ensure that all pupils can succeed at the highest level
- A commitment to professional development and training
Closing date for application: 1st June 2020
Interviews: Date to be confirmed
Keir Hardie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to sharing this commitment. Following safe recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.