Fixed term contract for one year
Term Time plus 2 weeks
An exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate to join our school as a Sports Coach has become available. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the development and delivery of the school’s PE curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
Do you have MAGIC in you?
Our vision is ‘Inspiring Excellence’ and we teach our pupils MAGIC learning habits; Motivation, positive Attitude, Gumption, Independence & Communication. As a result, our children are highly motivated, work collaboratively are engaged with their learning and always aspire to do their best. We are seeking for someone who can embody these traits and be an aspirational for our pupils and school community.
We are looking for a candidate:
- With significant experience of working in a school setting
- From a sports coaching/ PE teaching background
- Who can coordinate the delivery of a rich, broad and balanced PE curriculum
- Enthusiastic and passionate candidate with a genuine love for PE, sports and physical activity and motivate children to do well and support them in becoming the best that they can be
- With a high level of professionalism, committed to the provision of a creative, broad and balanced curriculum
- Who has multiple coaching qualifications in a variety of sports
- Who can work well under pressure and have the capacity to adapt to the ever changing circumstances in the school setting
- Role models for the school community, with an inspiring approach and a collaborative mindset
- Who can create a positive learning environment.
- Who is driven to make school life an enjoyable and rich experience for our pupils, parents, staff and wider local community.
We can offer you:
- Motive Supportive Senior Leadership Team, who place significant importance on PE and the impact of PE, School Sports and Physical Activity.
- An innovative, dedicated and hardworking team fully committed to raising standards
- A highly effective learning environment, with excellent sporting, academic and enrichment facilities.
- Colleagues that thrive on working together and team effort to ensure that all children can succeed at the highest level
- A commitment to professional development and training
Closing date for application: 1st June 2020
Interviews: Date to be confirmed
Keir Hardie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to sharing this commitment. Following safe recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.