Sheringham Nursery School
London E12 5PB
0208 553 2479
Start Date – ASAP
If you would like to apply for this role and the Research School admin position, we would be willing to combine the roles to make a full time position working 52 weeks
Sheringham is a highly successful Newham Nursery School, rated Outstanding by Ofsted. We have children on roll aged 2, 3 and 4-years old.
We thrive on the strong relationships we have built with our local community. Our receptionists play a vital role by providing a friendly and efficient welcome to all our parents and visitors. The ideal candidate for this job will have strong social skills and be very well organised.
We are recruiting for a part time receptionist to work in our admin team providing admin support for the Nursery School and Children’s Centre. The candidate will have:
- A warm and welcoming manner
- The ability to work as part of a team, using their own initiative
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload in a busy environment
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a school
- Knowledge of using Bromcom or similar school information system, or be willing to learn this
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
You are very welcome phone the headteacher (Julian Grenier) for an informal discussion on 020 8553 2479 or email email@example.com
Before you apply, please ensure that you are available for interview on the date below. Make sure that you complete an application statement that explains clearly, why you have the experience and capability to work as a receptionist in our team. No CVs and no agencies please.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check.
- Deadline for applications: midnight, Sunday 5th July
- Shortlisting: Monday 6th July
- Interviews will be socially distanced on: Monday 13th July at Sheringham Nursery School and Children’s Centre
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.