PA required for September
Scale 5 £ 24,462 pro-rata
The Head teacher wishes to appoint an experienced, highly commited PA to support her in the day to day running of the school. You must have a warm personality, be prepared to go the extrra mile and have experience of working under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for that next challenge and love supporting others.
Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
The sucessful candidate will:
• have sucessful experience of working as a PA
• be highly organised and display a positive attitude towards work
• be proactive and be able to work on their own initiative
• be professional and courteous towards others
• be able to work under pressure, short hand desribale
• Have a proven track record in improving systems and processes within an office environment
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have a free car park.
For further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Mr M McDonald on 0207 476 5146
Shortlisting: WC 21st September 2020
Interview: WC 28th Monday
Salary: Scale 5
Start date: September 2020
Contract: Temp to perm
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.