We are looking to appoint teaching assistants to work with a child that has complex ASD needs or children who have special educational needs. This could be with children that have ASD or PMLD (Profound and Multiple difficulties)
Preferred but not essential, candidates will have the following:
- A degree
Candidates MUST have the following:
- Good level of written and spoken English
- A GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- A passion for education and learning
- A professional attitude to work
- Ability to work well as part of a team
We can offer:
- We are an Outstanding School graded by Ofsted in June 2017.
- Lead school for SCITTELS (Outstanding teacher training provider)
- Excellent CPD opportunity
- A committed, friendly staff
- Opportunity to work alongside outstanding practitioners
Informal visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Caroline Lane, the School’s Business Manager on 0208-534-0243.
Closing date and Shortlisting: Friday 2nd October 2020
Interview: Thursday 8th October 2020
Start Date: To be confirmed after interview
Head Teacher: Tahreem Shaz-Vennus
Deputy Head Teachers: Nazia Ishaq and Abbie Ojkuwu
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.