Senior Administrator (Personnel) - Salary Scale: SO1
Permanent -Full time
REQUIRED BY – ASAP 2018
LOCATED AT – Portway Primary School, which is part of the Leading Learning Trust.; Head teacher – Jacqui Waine; CEO – Emma Nicholls
Please visit our website www.portway.leadinglearningtrust.org for further information about Portway Primary School.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Senior Administration Officer (Personnel) to join our dynamic team. You will provide an efficient administration of the school‘s HR systems. You work closely with the leadership team.
We can offer the right candidates: excellent CPD and professional development in order to progress in your career, as a Cover Supervisor or potentially into a teaching role, within a vibrant, friendly and dedicated school community.
What we can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced HR Administrators who will:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Leadership Team
- Line manage front office and midday staff
- Run a professional HR service for the staff at Portway
- Be proficient with using cloud-based personnel databases
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress and play a valuable role within the development of HR practices within the school.
- Value professional development.
For further information please email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 14th December 2018
Shortlisting: W/B Monday 17th December 2018
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk and in the recruitment pack. We are fully committed to safeguarding children.
Portway is a large, inclusive school for children aged 3 to 11. Our school is part of the Leading Learning Trust. We have just under 600 pupils on roll, which includes part-time nursery pupils.
Visits to our school are encouraged and are most welcome; please contact Frederika Bines, our School Executive Officer, on 020 8472 7142 to arrange a visit.
The Leading Learning Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.