Scale 2 unqualified spinal points 11-13 £15495.39 to £15525.76
Scale 3 qualified spinal points 14-17 £15581.84 to £15943.99
32.5 hours per week, term time only
REQUIRED BY - January 2019 or sooner
Selwyn Primary School is part of the Leading Learning Trust.
CEO – Emma Nicholls
Head teacher – Helen Mawer
Please visit our website for further information about Selwyn Primary School.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Support the education and welfare of pupils
- Work closely with class teachers to ensure the quality of teaching and learning is of an outstanding quality for all learners
- Work with small groups and individuals with specific learning needs
- Enthusiasm for working with children
- Experience of working with children with special needs and/or language and communication delay
- A sound knowledge of the Primary school curriculum
- Is hard working, flexible and able to work as part of a team
- High standards of English and Maths
- Can offer good to outstanding practice which engages and motivates pupils
- The ability to work effectively with children to raise standards of attainment and progress
- Is committed to Selwyn’s ethos of high expectations
We can offer the right candidate: excellent CPD and professional development opportunities within a vibrant, friendly and dedicated school community.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st January 2019
Interviews will take place during the week commencing: Monday 28th January 2019
The Leading Learning Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.