Full Time Teaching Assistants Required for March 2019
Permanent contract 33.5 hours per week, Term Time
Qualified: Scale 3
Unqualified: Scale 2
All posts are subject to 3 months satisfactory probation period.
Calverton Primary School is a vibrant multicultural school that is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work with pupils on a 1:1 basis or in a small class group.
The ideal candidates will have positive “can do” attitude be flexible, proactive, have a good level of education both written and numerical and essentially have the ability to communicate well as part of a team and on own initiative.
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience and skills working with all pupils including SEND children
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be a team player
- Be flexible to adapt to the needs of the school and pupils
- Demonstrate that they have had school based experience of working with pupils between the ages of 3-11 years
Closing date: 22nd January 2019
Interviews: 28th January 2019 & 29th January 2019
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.