Excellent Early Years Teacher
Employee: Odessa Infant School
Salary scale: Main Pay Scale
Contract: Temporary – until July 2019
Start date: As soon as possible
DBS check: Enhanced
Closing date: Wednesday, 23rd January 2019 at 23.59pm
Shortlisting: Friday, 25th January 2019
Interviews: W/C - 28th January 2019
Odessa Infant School is a popular school in Forest Gate where children develop a joy of learning and respect for the environment and the wider world. We have high expectations for every child and endeavour to meet the needs of all of our children.
We are looking for a teacher to work in our nursery setting.
Are you able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning in early years?
Do you want to play a significant role in developing a rapidly improving school?
This post offers an exciting opportunity for those passionate about early years and to play a key role in the development of an outstanding Early Years Foundation Stage provision.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of raising standards in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- The ability to deliver consistently high quality, engaging teaching
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and child development
- The desire to put Communication, Language and Literacy at the heart of the curriculum
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A strong understanding and commitment to inclusion.
Visits to the school are welcome w/c 21/01/2019. Please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.