Woodgrange Infant School
London E7 0NJ
020 8534 2120
Teaching opportunities September 2019
Permanent Full time Class Teachers
Salary: according to experience.
Post open to NQTs
Whether you are starting out or considering your next career step we may be the school for you! Please look at our website to see what you think.
We have a commitment to playful learning throughout our school. We have no scripts or schemes of work for you to follow. We want creative teachers who are committed to developing their craft.
You must have:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A growth mindset
- A passion for learning and a thorough understanding of how young children learn through play and exploration
- A strongly inclusive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to a close partnership with parents and the wider community
We can offer
- Excellent professional development and the room to explore and develop your teaching
- A full NQT package with high quality induction through LETTA
- Senior Leaders who listen and have realistic expectations of workload whilst still challenging you to be a fantastic teacher
- Plentiful resources and a pleasant working environment
- Wonderful pupils and parents
- A strong staff team and committed Governors
Visits to the school are essential
Please call Sarah Soyler, Headteacher to arrange a time.
Interviews to be arranged as suits
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.