ELLEN WILKINSON PRIMARY SCHOOL
(Required for September 2019, leadership pay scale 4-8)
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and successful professional to join the experienced leadership team of this popular two form entry primary school which serves a rich and diverse multi-ethnic community in an inclusive borough.
Judged as GOOD by Ofsted in November 2015, we welcome applications from inspirational practitioners who are committed to ensuring the best possible outcomes for the pupils in our care. Commitment to working with the wider community is essential as we also run a Children’s Centre.
Do you want to:
- Work in a happy and friendly school?
- Be involved in innovation?
- Join a hard-working, committed and supportive staff team?
- Contribute to continuing our current successful outcomes in all key stages?
We are looking for a leader who has :
- A proven track record of outstanding practice and achieving high pupil outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is committed to working as part of a team
- High expectations of pupils' achievement and a commitment to raising standards
- A commitment to involving children as active and reflective learners
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to seeing things through to completion
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children
- An experienced and supportive SLT team & wider staff team
- A stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment with excellent resources
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A commitment to never settle for anything than the very best for our children!
This position may have up to a potential 0.5 teaching commitment.
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome, and actively encourage, informal visits to our school to discuss this post
To request information pack and application form please contact Lynn Wilson on:
Tel: 0207 511 9414/ 9440
Alternatively application forms are available on the Newham website
Or the schools website www.ellenwilkinson.newham.sch.uk
PLEASE NOTE ALL POSTAL APPLICATION FORMS SHOULD BE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL. Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: midday on 05/04/19
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.