St. Luke’s CEVA Primary School
We are a Christian school that serves a diverse community and works in partnership with parents to develop the whole child.
London E16 1JB
Contract type: Full time Salary range: MPS/UPS Inner London
Contract term: Permanent Approx. £32,000- £48,000 (experience related) Start date: 1st September 2019 TLR possible for curriculum responsibility
The Governors of St. Luke’s seek to appoint one full time KS1 Teacher and one full time KS2 teacher
‘The distinctiveness and effectiveness of St Luke’s as a Church of England school is outstanding because of:
‘The deeply embedded Core Christian Values that influence the beliefs and behaviour of the pupils.’
‘The involvement of the whole community in the life of the school’
‘The inspirational experiences that the pupils get through the creative curriculum and worship within the school.’
We are committed to developing the whole child – pastoral, academic, sporting, artistic – Are you? Then St. Luke’s could be the right school for you.
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff – it really is a unique team experience
- Free well-being sessions for staff run by professionally qualified trainer - Circuit training on a Mon.
- Boxercise on a Tues. and Yoga on a Thursday – all 4.30-5.30pm
- A space where your ideas will count.
- Bespoke teaching and learning opportunities to develop your skills facilitated by a dedicated T&L lead
- Excellent CPD opportunities including from September Mantle of the Expert training and skills based training from the Creative Schools Partnership.
- Excellent transport links – 2 mins. From Canning Town station (Jubilee, DLR & Bus terminal) & free onsite parking
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged. Please phone the school to make an appointment to be shown around by the head teacher Matt Hipperson.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews will be the week of 29th of April 2019
Please apply online.
St. Luke’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS as well as qualification and reference checks.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.