Are you looking to work at a place where you can make a difference?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at this aspirational, high performing school.
Assistant Headteacher / Senior Leader for Key Stage 1
Required for September 2019
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Headteacher / Senior Leader at Hallsville Primary School. The Trust is looking for a candidate who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner and can take a lead on supporting teaching and learning throughout the school
- Has a clear vision for the future
- Is creative and innovative and reflective
- Can demonstrate effective leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Has high expectations of children and staff
- Is capable of inspiring, challenging, supporting and empowering others
We can offer the right candidate:
- An exciting opportunity to support the Headteacher in leading the school forward
- A professional team with commitment to good teaching and learning
- A governing body that is committed to making a difference
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Hannah Cleland, Trust Business Manager on 07891 181367 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Hallsville Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post.
Closing date for applications is: 23rd April 2019
Interviews to take place: w/c 29th April 2019
Please apply online.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.