Ranelagh Primary School
Telephone: 020-8534 4364
Fax: 020-8555 3246
E-mail address: email@example.com
Head Teacher: Mrs Shella Lawrenson
Deputy Head Teacher: Miss Leigh Welburn
Grade: Scale 5
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our school for the post of a Site Supervisor, to provide an efficient and high quality service within the school premises.
Commencing: As soon as possible
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the premises buildings their contents and the grounds – including, determining repairs/maintenance should be undertaken directly or to request contract services.
- School based monitoring contractors, seeking to resolve problems as they arise.
- To be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of all mechanical, electrical, heating and water services on the premises and to ensure safe levels of lighting, heating and ventilation are maintained.
- To carry out basic plumbing, carpentry and electrical works/repairs/maintenance.
- To be responsible for the overall security arrangements of the premises ensuring that staff are aware of the procedures on security and the use of alarm systems.
- To act as a key holder for the school, opening and locking up the school as required and other appropriate duties in relation to the school grounds.
- To be responsible for maintain the premises in a safe and healthy condition, including fire and other safety equipment, COSH procedures are followed.
- To ensure the movement and assembly of furniture, supplies where required.
- Such other duties, within the competence of the postholder which may be required, reasonably from time to time. Including working outside normal hours including weekends and bank holidays as necessary.
In return we can offer:
- A positive, welcoming ethos
- Enthusiastic and responsive children.
- Passionate and driven staff committed to maintaining high standards.
- Supportive parents and governors.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within school and across The Tapscott Learning Trust.
All roles will require you to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Establish positive relationships.
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Show that you are able to work on your own initiative within school policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate on-going commitment to the school and vision.
We hope that our website can be of further help, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our office staff will give a warm welcome, and offer a wealth of information. Please note that we strongly recommend that you visit the school.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd April 2019 – 10 a.m.
Interviews : Tuesday 7th May 2019
Ranelagh is one of the founding schools of The Tapscott Learning Trust. This is a trust based on partnership ensuring the best possible quality education for our children and meeting the needs of our local community.
Ranelagh Primary School and The Tapscott Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.