AHT and Inclusion Leader wanted. Assistant Head Teacher Scale L7-11
We are seeking to appoint a visionary SENDCo to be our Inclusion Leader; you will work as
part of our: caring yet dynamic; evaluative yet forward-thinking, Senior Leadership Team.
● lead on, instil and develop Park’s strategy for inclusion across the school;
● be an outstanding professional with the relevant additional qualification and
experience of a successful SENDCo;
● have the skills to work with families to create the best ‘whole child’ outcomes;
● have insightful understanding of SEND and ‘disadvantage’ legislation and good
● be driven to provide the very best learning opportunities to all children, without
● be kind, efficient, organised, positive, resilient and deeply committed to providing
equity and opportunity to all;
● build bridges not barriers.
About us, Park Primary School is:
● an exciting and creative place to learn and work and that is testament to the
atmosphere created and personified by all;
● an aspirational, caring and popular learning environment with happy, enthusiastic
children; friendly, conscientious staff; a truly supportive community and a
governing board which fulfills its responsibility readily;
● committed to research-informed creative thinking and staff well-being.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended ; we are a values-driven organisation and buy-in and exemplification of our values is an imperative part of our recruitment process.
Please visit: www.park.newham.sch.uk for further information about us: our ethos and our values. Please contact the School Office on 020 8534 4065 or email the Head Teacher directly at: email@example.com
Closing date: 29 /4/19 Shortlisting : 30 /4/19 Interviews and selection process: 3 /5/19
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and equal opportunities of all children and young people. Park Primary School expects all staff to share this commitment.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.