Edith Kerrison Nursery School & Children’s Centre Together we play, talk, listen and learn
Best Start in Life Administrator
Fixed term contract for a year
Scale 5 (£22,956 - £24,999)
8.45am to 4.45 (with a 45 minute lunch)
We are seeking to appoint someone:
- Interested in analysing trends and patterns of family contact with children centre services
- Competent with Excel to produce reports that tell the story of the impact of services offered
- Creative who can use their own initiative and enjoys working in a team
- Confident to be front of house and committed to ensuring that every family is welcomed and given the information they need to access services for their children aged 0-5
- Able to undertake general admin tasks
A degree or background in statistics or data management would be an asset.
We will offer you the opportunity to:
- Join a nursery school and Children Centre’s office team that is helpful, willing to learn together and happy
- Learn how school business systems operate
- Access further training to help you develop skills necessary for your role
- Meet the local community and travel around different venues in Canning Town and Custom House
We will consider new entrants to the workforce who meet the person specification.
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Lorna Felix on 02074732761 or Rashpal Wasson on 0207 476 1735. Informal visits welcome.
Deadline for receipt of applications is midnight 25th April 2019.
Interviews on 2nd May 2019 and will include a practical skill test.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.