Roman Road Primary School
London, E6 3SQ
Tel: 020 7476 1602
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (P/T)
Monday – Friday (p/t 8.15 am to 12.30 pm – 20 hours per week)
Scale 3 pt 14-17 (£9,562 - £9,784 pa)
This is a temporary position until December 2019
Roman Road Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking individual to fulfil the role as an Administrative Assistant. You must be a good team player with good communication skills to meet new challenges to work in our busy, friendly school office.
If you have:
- Good communication skills
- Experience and skilled in using SIMs
- Experienced and skilled in using Windows and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good working knowledge of Literacy, Numeracy and ICT skills
- Experience in working in an office with exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise tasks, and manage own workload
- A commitment to learning and improving your own skills and knowledge
- Ability to communicate with adults and children politely and effectively
Employees of Roman Road Primary School have a responsibility for and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school.
Please contact Bharti Mistry, School Business Manager on 0207 476 1602 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general enquires please call 020 7476 1602
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019
Interviews: Between w/c 29th April 2019 to Friday 10th May 2019 Start Date: asap
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.