Cleaner for School and Children’s Centre
This is a part time post. Occasional Saturday and mornings work may be required.
2 hours per day, 4.00pm to 6.00pm, 52 weeks
Salary grade 2 £5511.51 pro rata per annum)
The role requires you to provide an efficient and effective cleaning service ensuring general site cleanliness are maintained in accordance with written procedures set by the school and children’s centre. You must be able to use your own initiative where necessary.
Confidentiality and respect for our community is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes.
- The use of powered cleaning equipment to ensure the premises are kept in a clean and hygienic condition
- Deep cleaning during the holidays
- Have extensive experience in cleaning and security
- Full working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practise and legislation
- Have the ability to plan and organise own time
- Be willing to work flexibly to cover outside normal school hours and holiday
- Be willing to undertake appropriate training as required
Closing date for completed application forms is 23rd April 2019.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.