0-5 Childcare Provision
Level 3 Childcare Practitioners x1
Bank Staff x1 (zero hours)
Due to staff promotion and change in staffing structure, we are seeking to appoint dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate Early Years professionals to join our experienced team of this popular Childcare setting which serves a rich and diverse multi-ethnic community in an inclusive borough.
Little Ellies is a year round (including school holidays) childcare provision for children from 0 to 5 years.
We open 8am to 6pm and are based in Ellen Wilkinson Children’s Centre in Beckton.
Do you want to work in a:
- Friendly, popular and welcoming GOOD setting?
- Purpose built provision which is attached to Ellen Wilkinson Primary School, and situated within the same premises as Beckton and Royal Docks Children’s Centre?
- Work in a well-resourced, stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment?
- Join a hardworking and supportive staff team?
- Excellent CPD opportunities?
We are looking for a Childcare Practitioner who:
- Has a Level 3 Child care qualification
- Has excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and tracking procedures
- Has experience as a key person working with children from 0-5
- Is committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children
- Is pro-active in developing their practice
- Is able to work as part of a strong team
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural provision with wonderful children
- A supportive and well-motivated staff & management team
- Excellent facilities & resources
- A welcoming and friendly environment & a commitment to never settle for anything than the very best for our children!
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Little Ellies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note you will need to provide photo ID as part of this commitment.
To apply for this post please click on the Jobs Go Public Site, all applications should be made via this route.
If you require any further information regarding the post please contact Sheleena Laskar (Little Ellies Manager) on Tel: 0207 511 1276 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 03rd May 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 6th May2019
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.