Keir Hardie Primary School
Address: 13 Robertson Road, Canning town London E16 1FZ
Telephone: 0207 476 1284
ICT Learning Manager Post
We are looking to appoint an ICT Learning Manager.
Starting dates can be negotiated for successful candidates
TLRs will be awarded for candidates with relevant skills and experience
Keir Hardie Primary is a mainstream two form entry school that serves a multicultural and vibrant community in Canning Town. We are looking to appoint candidates that are highly motivated, creative and passionate to join our team and continue inspiring our pupils to be lifelong learners.
The successful applicant will be able:
To provide professional leadership and management of ICT across the school in order to:
- Secure high quality teaching
- Secure effective use of ICT resources (admin and curriculum)
- Improve standards of ICT and computing learning and achievement for all pupils
- Promote and develop the school’s ICT creative ethos
We can offer you:
- Outstanding learning behaviour from highly motivated pupils who love learning and have high aspirations
- Hard working and innovative colleagues that thrive on working collaboratively to ensure that all pupils are effectively included and supported to succeed
- A vibrant calm learning environment and innovative curriculum
- A commitment to CPD and training
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
Closing date for application: 10th May
Interviews: Week Beginning 19th May
Keir Hardie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to sharing this commitment. Following safe recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.